New/Update Member Info
Download the flyer – contains information and the Merchandise Sales schedule – DLIA 2018 Info Flyer
An Annual Meeting is held each summer. The DLIA Executive Board meets at least twice a year.
The 2018 Annual Meeting is Monday, August 20, at 7:00 PM at the Gates Lecture Hall at UMBS. Registration begins at 6:30pm.
- News from UMBS
- Main Speaker: Kevin Donner
- Great Lakes Fisheries Program Manager
- Fisheries Program, Natural Resources Department
- Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians
- Business Meeting with committee reports
- Election of President, Vice President and Secretary. If you cannot attend the Annual Meeting, please download, fill out & turn in the Proxy to your Zone Rep or mail to DLIA, PO Box 472, Pellston, MI 49769.
Board Meetings 2018
5/30/18, 6/11/18 & 8/6/18 – 3pm, 2nd floor, Pellston Airport Conference Room
The Douglas Lake Improvement Association Bylaws were updated and approved by the membership August 21, 2016.