New/Update Member Info
A new or existing member uses this form to update contact information. The form may be mailed to the Membership Administrator at our PO Box or send using email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the flyer – contains information and the Merchandise Sales schedule – DLIA 2021 Info Flyer
An Annual Meeting is held each summer. The DLIA Executive Board meets at least twice a year.
The 2021 Annual Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 24, at Hidden River Golf and Casting Club.
Registration begins at 6pm. The business meeting begins at 7pm.
Two guest speakers:
- Randy Bricker, Pellston Fire Chief and Head of Emmet County Emergency Squad based at the Pellston Fire Station
- Sergeant Earl Manuel from the Cheboygan County Sheriff’s office who is the Recreation Division Officer. His position was created by the Sheriff’s office in 2014 to ensure marine, snowmobile and ORV patrols continue to meet the needs of the citizens of Cheboygan County.
- Vote of approval of the Minutes of the last convened Annual Meeting.
- Selection of the DLIA Treasurer for two-year term beginning August 25, 2021.
- Approval of an Amendment to the DLIA Articles of Incorporation.
- Other items of business
There will be an open bar at 6pm. Please have dinner before coming to the meeting because there is NO dinner service this summer at the Hidden River Golf and Casting Club. You may catch up with friends outside on the patio (weather permitting) or inside. The business meeting will begin at 7pm inside.
Board Meetings 2021
- Wednesday, May 26
- Friday, July 16
- Thursday, August 19
The Douglas Lake Improvement Association Bylaws were updated and approved by the membership August 19, 2019.
The Douglas Lake Improvement Association appreciates your thoughtfulness. We are grateful for your kind donations. A donation form is below. This form can be used for memorials, honors, and other donations.